Over the years, I've been honoured to work with a range of clients, all of whom feel they are not living life to their full potential in some way. I am well used to talking about sex and relationships in a frank, warm and sensitive manner, even with the most nervous clients.
I am an accredited, integrative therapist who is rooted in person-centred therapy so I work with you to help you figure out what you want and how to get there. I also draw on CBT, existential, psychodynamic and Gestalt theories, as well as the tools and exercises specific to psychosexual and relationship therapy. Sometimes it isn't enough just to talk about what's going on. For problems such as sexual dysfunction, arousal, desire, libido, climax and intimacy issues, I can give you exercises that you work on at home (with or without a partner). Please be assured that there is no touching or nudity in sessions.
- I'm an accredited member of the College of Sex & Relationship Therapists
- I've undertaking training with the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity
- I'm a certified member of StopSO, a charity that rehabilitates offenders and provides support for their families.
- Certificate in Treating Sexual Compulsive Behaviour from The Marylebone Centre for Psychological Therapies
- An advanced diploma in couples’ therapy from the NAOS Institute
- A diploma in psychosexual & relationship therapy accredited by Middlesex University
I have featured in a range of publications including Net Doctor, The Telegraph, DIVA, The Daily Mail, Metro, The Huffington Post, The Evening Standard, Time Out, Company, Fiesta, Forum, Men's Health and Scarlet. I have been a guest on Radio 4's Women's Hour and various shows on LBC.